Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day



To our Daddy,

There are many moments that make up a lifetime but only a few that make up a childhood. Thank you Daddy for always being just as excited to see us as we are to see you at the end of the day. Thank you Daddy for being a man who's heart is for the Lord, who leads us to a knowledge of our Savior. Thank you Daddy that His spirit that was placed in you draws all of our hearts closer to him by your example. Thank you Daddy for working so hard for our family. Thank you daddy that our family comes first in your life. Thank you daddy for playing superman, pillow time, Ready Set Go, Chase around the patio, and for teaching me how to ride a bike. Thank you Daddy that you never grow tired of repeating the same answer to me even when I have asked you the same question before. Thank you for the way that you dance with me and pretend to be my prince. Thank you the way you wrestle with me and let me climb all over your back and front and every limb that you have. Thank you for believing in me and believing in the promises that God has for my life. Thank you for being there for all of my moments and not wanting to be anywhere else. We know this, we sense this, every time we look in your eyes, we know how much you adore us and we hope that today you know how much we adore you and how much we love our Daddy.

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a great tribute to Jim, Les! Miss you and love seeing your family grow!!

Ginger said...

that is so sweet..