Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Back


I have been disconnected from my blog for awhile. I was out of town visitng my family back east. It was great seeing my family, especially my sister and her two boys( our kids are the same ages). I loved watching the cousins play and laugh and beat each other up, it truly made my heart swell with joy. It seemed like we had just settled in and it was time to head back home.
We spent the first part of the trip at Jim's parents house for their 50th wedding anniversary. We threw them a party the was straight off the pages of the Great Gatsby, it truly was that magnificient. It was hard to leave them as well, Mady loved playing with her BIG cousins as well.
I will be posting pictures and stories from my time away... just to play a little catch up. As there were many memorable moments I want to record. My DSL has been very fickle since I have returned home, that's why I haven't posted until now. So hopefully it won't be long before another post, my apologiies to those who have been waiting.