Monday, July 30, 2007

DISNEYLAND SURPRISE

Mady and I had to go see her nutritionist up in LA, gosh it's almost been a month ago. Anyhow, the visit went well, mostly ALL of the damages from the antibotics she was on have been cleared up. She is doing much better overall and still has been infection free since she started the supplements with no antibotics, PRAISE GOD! Well when we finished the doctors appointment it was like 10:30 in the morning and I called Jim and he said to take her and do something special with her. I had been promising to take her to Disneyland when she was finished with drinking all her smoothies. So... I surprised her and we wnt to DISNEYLAND for a Mommy, daughter day. I didn't tell her until we were in the parking lot. We were riding on the tram over to the park, and she just keep looking at me saying, " Mommy are we really going to DISNEYLAND!" When she saw the entrance to the park, SHe was floored with excitment, "Mommy we are here!", her next thought turned towards the princesses, " Do you think I'll meet Cinderella this time?" Well... let's just say dreams do come true at Disney... it was such an awesome gift to get to spend the day with my little princess.



4 comments:

Ginger said...

YAY!!! Praise God for His kindess to Mady's health!! I know you are amazed at His power and mercy right now. And disney, what a perfect surprse! You are a great mommy, Les. Thank you for the way you love and show sweetness to your babes. I am rejoicing with you. Mady looks beautiful in the photos--cant wait to hug her again, and you!

sarah said...

What a great surprise and way to spend with your daughter. I love how excited they get to meet the princesses- we are all about Disney princesses at our house-how could we not be with three little girls oh and Emme also loves Tinkerbell! What a special day for you too!!

erin said...

Leslie, I'm so glad to hear Mady's doing better. Disneyland?! How fun...one of my favorite places! :)

Leslie said...

Yes and I must admit that i was excited to see her meet Cinderella as well. I got tears in my eyes seeing her walk up to Cinderella, something about seeing your little girls dreams come true..and yours all at the same time. Such a sweet joy to be the mommy of a little girl.. :)