Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prayer Request

I have been really sick lately since Christmas actually, I pushed myself to get through Mady's party and now and I am just feeling completely run down. Jim is also sick today with 104 fever and had to go to work, I can't even imagine how he must be feeling. I have had every bug first sinus infection, then the cough and lung virus, and now i am pretty sure i have the stomach flu. So please pray for me that I would feel God's grace and receive God's grace for all that doesn't get done. That Jim and I would somehow get some rest today. Thank you my friends for I know I can count on your prayers.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Im so sorry to hear, Les. I do hope you both have a restful night and Ill be praying for you. All the things that will (and should) pile up, trust God with them -that He's soverign over your home and all that needs to be done. I pray wisdom for you on when you should rest, and a peaceful home that you can rest. love you
Ginger

Billie said...

I am praying for you. God will give you grace for each minute of your day. love you friend and hope you can rest and trust in Him.