Monday, April 7, 2008

Aslan is Two




Yes my little boy is growing up so fast here he is on his birthday this past March. Just a couple because he was rather cranky when the day actually came around. In the morning Jim and I went into his room to wake him up so Jim could see him before work. He just said, " Go!, Go Go!" And that's how his day started and ended much the same way. This was one of the few shots I got of him smiling. He did enjoy all the cars he got as presents and exclaimed Ohhhh! as he got each one. Wish everyone could have been there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I remember a birthday like that w/ Christian : ). Thanks for posting pictures of the boy...love the where's waldo you pulled off in that last one. Love ya girl!

Ginger said...

happy birthday sweet boy! I wish I was there to kiss you..
love Auntie Ginger